Would you like a pleasant day out with family, friends or colleagues, and do you think a walk with food and drinks is an attractive combination?
Then you can book the package ‘City walk with catering‘ with us.
You start at a catering establishment. There the guide will report and take you through the rich history of the city for 1½ hours and then take you to the next catering facility.
These are the options:
Option 1 (from ± 11 a.m.):
You start with a cup of coffee/tea and something tasty and are then picked up by the guide for the city walk. After the walk, the guide will take you to the catering facility for a tasty lunch.
Option 2 (from ± 12.30 pm):
You start with a nice lunch. The guide will pick you up for the city walk and after the walk will take you to the catering facility for a final cup of coffee/tea and something tasty, or you can opt for a refreshing drink there.
Option 3 (from ± 4 p.m.):
You start with a cup of coffee/tea and something sweet or with an aperitif. The guide will pick you up for the city walk and bring you to the catering facility for the main course.
This is how we arrange it:
- We ensure that you are shown around by an expert and enthusiastic guide.
- Based on date, time and number of people, we choose suitable catering establishments for you. Of course we take into account your preferences and any dietary requirements.
- We reserve the catering facilities for you, so that you are assured of a place.
- This package is based on a minimum participation/payment of 6 persons.
- The costs are € 6.00 per person and we charge a one-off booking fee of € 15.00 per group. You will receive a confirmation / invoice from us, after which you transfer these costs to us before the arrangement starts. You cannot pay the guide.
- You pay on the spot in both catering establishments.